Royal Palm Destinations
Black Rock Lodge, a Belize Eco-Jungle Lodge
Mollejon Road, Cayo District, Belize
Nestled in the dense rainforest on the banks of the Macal River flowing through the Maya Mountains of Belize. Twenty Restful, cheerfully-decorated Cabins, with en-suite bathrooms, veranda, hammocks, and a unique view of the stunning natural surroundings create complete jungle relaxation.
Secluded down a 7-mile dirt road and surrounded by 13,000 acres of protected land - Don Elijio Panti National Park. Black Rock Lodge is located 2.5 hours west of Belize City, south of San Ignacio.
- Secluded property
- Close to nature
- Onsite restaurant
- Excursions (Cave tubing, zip lining, Belize zoo, Maya Ruins, etc)
- River Front Suite - 1King Bed & 2 sofas, sleeps 2-4 persons.
- Riverfront Deluxe - King bed or 2 queen beds, 2-6 persons
- River View Deluxe - King Bed or 2 queen beds 2-5 persons
- Riverview Cabin - King Bed or Queen & Double Bed,
- Classic Cabin - King bed or queen & Double Bed1-4 persons
Deposit policy: 50% of room charge (plus 9% government Tax)t the time of booking. Balance to be paid 45 days prior to arrival. Booking within 45 days prior to arrival full payment is needed.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund les 1% handling fee per cabin will be issues for cancellations received more than 45 days prior to arrival. Full penalty for bookings cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations during stay or at check in are at full penalty