Morgan's Rock Oceanview Bungalow Eco-Lodge
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Located on a 4000-acre expanse of the Nicaraguan jungle, nearly half of Morgan’s Rock’s vast property is a private protected reserve. Its concept and operation reflect this whimsical feeling of privacy and seclusion.
Shift into reverse and drive away from the modern-day hassles to escape to our mile-long picturesque sandy beach, frequented year-round by nesting sea turtles.
Morgan’s Rock is located at Playa Ocotal, 12 km northwest of the entrance to San Juan del Sur, at an approximate two-and-a-half-hour drive south of Managua and a two-hour drive from Liberia airport in Costa Rica.
- Swimming pools
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Beach Front Spa
- 110-Meter long hanging Bridge
- Private Bay with 1.2km private beach
- Complimentary WiFI
- Safe-deposit box in each room
- Free parking, use of boogies, kayaks, mountain bikes, SUP Boards & Hiking Trails
- Organic Farming
- Ocean View Bungalows: King bed and Queen Size sofa bed, 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Ocean View Bungalows with Plunge Pool: King bed and Queen Size sofa bed, 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Forst View Bungalows with Plunge Pool: King bed and Queen Size sofa bed, 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Ocean View Two Bedroom Villas: Each Room has a king and twin bed, the rate is for 4 persons 5th and 6th person can fit with additional cost